From kindergarten to the fifth grade, the timeless truths of the Bible are taught at every grade level, enhanced by Scripture memorization.
Language arts, math, science, social studies, and penmanship are integral parts of the curriculum. Every aspect of the curriculum is presented in the light of God’s Word and in a Christ-centered environment that promotes the essential character traits of respect, honesty, and kindness.
In addition to the elements of a classical education, the following enrichment activities are offered to elementary students.
- Music – Classroom music instruction is provided weekly to all students in first through 5th grade
- Spanish – Introduction to foreign language is provided to foster a love for learning new languages
- Art – Weekly classes provide instruction in various mediums, from watercolors and pencil, to paper and clay
- Computer – Computer instruction is provided weekly in addition to use of the computer lab by classes for different subjects
- P.E. – Physical Education is provided twice a week. A progressive program introduces students to basic sports skills and loco-motor movement and advances to team play and cooperative games. Good sportsmanship is emphasized at every level. Students participate in the Presidential Physical Fitness program.
- Chapel – A weekly chapel service brings students together to worship through songs, skits, sermonettes, and special presentations by local pastors, missionaries, and other guest speakers.