Cougar Closet Thrift Shop
Cougar Closet Thrift Shop FAQs
Check Out Our Latest Sales On Our Facebook Page!
1. What are the hours of operation?
The Cougar Closet is open on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
2. How and when may I donate?
You may donate goods during all hours that the Cougar Closet is open. Donations may be dropped off directly at the Cougar Closet (located in the Annex by the track). Donations are never to be left outside the Cougar Closet.
3. What type of items should I donate?
We accept clothing, shoes, jewelry, books, housewares and decor, baby items, and toys.
4. What type of items should I not donate?
We do not accept large appliances, furniture, or medical supplies. We also do not accept items that are broken, soiled, or otherwise unsellable.
5. If I have a large donation, will you pick it up?
We are happy to pick up large donations. Please contact John Nelson at (609) 653-1199, ext. 301 or Jessica Martin at ext. 314.
6. Will I receive a tax receipt for my donation?
As a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, we are happy to provide you with a receipt for your donation. Upon request, we have tax deduction forms available for the donor to complete the item list and value of items. We will provide you a copy of this form for your records. For your convenience, click here for a list of values for common items.
7. How do I sign up to volunteer?
We have two volunteer positions:
- Sales team member (Volunteers must have a high level of dedication.)
- Merchandise processor (Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.)
Please fill out a volunteer application and drop it off at the Cougar Closet during normal hours of operation.
8. What if I have other questions?
Contact Atlantic Christian School at (609) 653-1199 if you have any additional questions.